Re: Sport decals Attn:Val

From: Val Lowe (vlowe@rcn.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 17:19:21 EDT

Steve, thanks for the info. I'm with your wife - I like the style of the
Sport decal on your truck. I was a little disappointed when I heard that
it would be different on my 2002. But I haven't seen the new design yet so
maybe I'll like it, too. I've been looking on the web for a current
picture but the only ones I could find were tiny and it's hard to make out
the badges.

My new truck was status D-1 (scheduled to be built) on 9/10 and is supposed
to be completed on 9/19 - or at least it was before last Tuesday's tragic
events. I will probably have my truck before the end of the month and then
I can see for myself! :-)

If anyone's interested you can now "build your [2002] Dakota" on Dodge's
website www.4adodge.com. For the Sport QC they have seven available colors
listed. Silver was added to the six colors I previously reported: black,
white, gray, patriot blue, atlantic blue and red. I remember someone was
disappointed that silver wasn't among the choices I was given when I
ordered my truck a few weeks ago. There are several other color choices
for the SLT.

Val