Air horns to the test

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 00:58:11 EDT

I had an interesting event take place which lead to me 'testing' out my
Hella Triple air horns with Boat horn back-up!!

The guy in front of me was driving erratic...speeding up, then slowing
down.....never seeming to be able to choose the lane he was in...hence I had
to remain behind him..lest I be sideswiped. Well, this guy starts slowing to
about 20mph in a 45 mph zone....at this point I am somewhat irritated, so
when the lanes opened up just before a red light, I decided I would get into
the next lane, so as to avoid his stupidity further...only to have him
swerve in front of me. I hit the brakes, let him continue to a full stop at
the light...I then roll into the lane he WAS in and as my hood reached his
open drivers side window...I saw that the imbicil was on a cell
phone.......that did it.......I let him have it!!! Triple Hellas and a Boat
horn scared the beejesus outa him and he dropped his phone! It was great!
As I rolled up to him, he asked what the problem was.....and I said the
problem was his ridiculus driving. Told him to get off the damn phone and
pay attention before someone gets hurt. He paused, then started to say
sumthin like..."well, I'm sorry if my driving offends you, but I have been
driving for 20+ years and.....at which point I accidently laid on the horns
again...he he....he stopped his feable attempt at getting his so called
point across. Light turned green and I drove off with a smile.

The only thing better would have been if he was driving a convertible
BMW...:-)...one yuppie down, 499,000,000,000 to go.

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC