Re: Now: Flying the flag WAS: A simple request to all Americans...

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:48:18 EDT

Hey,
Outside only. The graphic is on the non sticky side.
I'm sure you can trim it to fit around the slider, but it might not look to
good.

I saw a Ram the other day that had a makeshift flogpole mounted to his
trailer hitch. The pole extended straight up a little over the cab in
height, and he had a nice big flag mounted to the pole. At least 3' by 5'.
Awesome!!
I would worry about it being stolen though.

The bottom of the pole had a nut above and below the hitch. This truck
looked so cool driving down the road...I was so jealous!!

Bill