Re: Re: Four Wheel Drive Question

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 13:35:20 EDT

Thanks, the one guy had me worried that I may have done something to harm
it. Even though this is my first four wheel drive, I knew better than to
drive around town in four wheel high. ;-) If I want to play around more,
I'll take to one of the gravel beds, or back hill trails.

Thanks for the input

Brian