Re: Re: Four Wheel Drive Question

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 14:06:59 EDT

Thanks for the input! Because I bought the truck used, there wasn't a
manual for it. I did, however, order one. It is at my local Dodge
dealership, and I have to pick it up tomorrow night.

Oh, I won't go flying down the road during a snow storm, or when the roads
are bad. Snowy roads are nothing to mess around with, and I have seen quite
a few cocky 4WD owners get into some serious accidents because they thought
their 4WD's made them invincible. If I feel the need to play around, I'll
find a deserted parking lot to play around in. After all, you can't own a
4WD and not have some fun with it! ;-)

Thanks again for the feedback, and I thank everyone who replied.

This is a great listserv!

Brian