Re: Remote "fuel pump" kill switch

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 16:36:08 EDT

Over the years I have installed several hidden kill switches on cars and
trucks. I always worked with the ign circut because it was right there under
the dash and some didn't have electric pumps. I usually mounted a push
switch up under the dash that had a hole in the plastic trim that you put
your finger in to click of or on. Just find either of the wires (ign or
pump) and cut it open and put a switch in between. word to the wise fasten
it well NO junk connectors or you will be building yourself a headach!!
GEORGE!!