Re: Tire Dressings

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:54:30 EDT

Be damn careful with Westley's BleachWhite around polished aluminum wheels!
I made the mistake of getting some on my last set of wheels and it
permanently stained them.

I use both TireFoam and TireWet on my tires if I want a real shine to 'em.
Just don't "spray it and forget it" or it gets mottled. Gotta wipe em down
gently with a cloth to get an even finish.

Kevin DeGarmo
Jackson, MI