Re: Re: stereo system pictures are now up on my website !!!!

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 21:54:01 EDT

origionally we were going to do a fiberglass surround around the speakers
and amps but the box is sweaking too much from the movement back and forth.
some and another guy figured out a new design for the box so we are going to
start work on it in a couple of weeks...fiber glass around the speakers and
amps then...

ttyl