A good Supercharger...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 22:50:20 EDT

OK I am trying to sell a vehicle of mine, to hop up the Dakota. I really
want to supercharge it. am thiking eighter Paxton or Vortech, leaning more
twards Vortech due to the Aftercooler avaliablility, more HP is jsut dandy
with me...! Anyways lemme know what you all think, the engine is fairly
stock, got a MSD and a Dynomax Exhuast (the K&N clone would ovbiously come
off) and well that it performance wise (no computer nothin) So lemme know.
I know even a simple 6 psi would really make a huge difference... so that
what I am thinkin of, I got about 125K on the motor, but it's still got over
100 PSi compression on all 8! so it's still kickin ass... Lemme know!

Greg