Re: 3-4 drop aim

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 00:26:44 EDT

Yep, I talked about the bump stop earlier in my post. With 2" coils, I
barely had ANY travel between the a-arm bump stops. I had to break the
rivits off the bracket that holds the bump stop and buy after market bump
stops that are shorter than the stock ones (i'll take a picture if
interested)

Anyways, if you're gonna lower the front, do urself a HUGE favor and buy
dropped a-arms, a lot better ride!
-Chuong

<<Remember to look at the amount of travel between the front bump stop and
the
frame. you may have to much. versus clearance from top of tire to fender
lip.