Donations warning! (short but off-topic)

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:15:41 EDT

This is totally disgusting...but I have to mention it:

Today on the news there were reports of increasing numbers of "false" fund
raisers claiming to be collecting for relatives hurt on Tuesday or
collecting for the firefighters and emergency personell. I think most of us
have a bit of common sense, but it would probably be a good idea to only
donate to "recognized" fund raisers or directly to the red-cross.

...this kind of crap really angers me to no end.

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC