Re: Tire Question

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:50:20 EDT

Goodyear Eagle LS P255/65/15's

I just replaced them a month ago,with Firestone Firehawk SS20's
in the closest size,without messing up my speedo/odometer:

P275/60/15's.

They cost me $72.00 each (b/tax)
Goodyear wanted $149.00 for each of the Eagles.

If u really want to know how good the Firehawk's are,send me your phone
number off list.I'll be happy to talk to u

00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"Dont ask to borrow it" (my truck,that is)