Re: Flags

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:49:30 EDT

Due to being overseas military we can't display our flags. For that reason
we have plenty in stock at the store! They are small 3X5 with a pole to
stick it on your house, or wherever. If anyone would like I can see how much
they cost. I'll also see about shipping them. If they weigh more than 13
ounces I can't mail it. Our post office had a bomb threat on Thursday and
they limited the weigh we can send out until further notice.

Aaron
1999 RC V6 4X2
"... if you're ahead of a Mopar in a
race, let up before you get to top gear.
Something about them Mopars."