RE: Re: New Pics of the New Smokindakota

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 17:19:21 EDT

Probably around November. Thats when my birthday is, so I am going to get
some Catz foglights to fill in those holes. Right now I am trying to get the
interior somewhat finished. Going to make the seat brackets for the pass.
side seat tonight and take some pics of them installed.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com
ICQ 42763370