Re: V6 Rulz (Was: Hello All)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 18:04:48 EDT

good ole ma mopar makes tons of stuff for the premag v6...I think these v8
owners patitioned mopar not to make performance parts for the magnum v6...I
think they were scared we'd get faster than them...oh just wait I have a N/A
14sec ace up my sleve ;). and by the way there is a mopar hipo alluminum
intake manifold for the pre mag v6 on sale on ebay...or ya can contact
miggity mike...think he had a bunch of premag goodies for sale.
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed
15.4 @89