Truckin Nationals, Chandler AZ. Oct 13/14

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 17:45:33 EDT

Show, Shine, Drag racing. The Dodge Dakota RT Club,
Southwest Chapter will be attending this event, and if we
get 20 RT (or Dakota) owners to sign up with us for the
drag racing event; each vehicle/driver gets into the event
for 2 days, for $30.00 (a $20.00 savings).

This is the 3rd annual event, and I can tell you there's
LOTS to do. Test vehicles to drive on the off-road course
from various vehicle manufacturers, tough truck
competition, bracket racing, etc. Hotel/Motels are
available 3 miles from the track (Super 8, Motel 6, etc.)
We had 15 Dakota RTs, a few Dakota Sports, and a couple
fast Gen IIs there last year. One change for the drag
racing this year, is the addition of the import cars
(yuck!). So let's get as many dodge DAKOTAs out at this
event and kick some import butt!!! Email me directly--
srp@home.com Put 'Truckin Nationals' in the subject line
so I can get these together quickly. I'll forward your
info to the person in our group who will handle the
applications (we need to fax all applications in as a group
to get this great discount). People will need to pay by
credit card (on the application) at the time we fax in the
applications. Anyway, checkout www.truckinationals.com to
see what's going on this year.

Hope to see some new faces (and old friends) again this
year!!!

Sam Parthemer
Dakota RT Club Exec Board Member #17, Division 7
Southwest Chapter Prez

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com