DML V6 threads

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 23:19:22 EDT

Now that I finished my "stirring of the pot" (typo and all), I'd like my
fellow DMLers just to take a quick look at the responses I got from the V6
threads. It's times like this when the DML really shows its spirit.

Honestly, I feel the same type of comradery that I have been getting seeing
all the US flags people have been flyin. This week has been hard on all of
us, and unbearable to others. I just figured we all needed a little positive
venting :-), and what better way than to get my fellow DMLers into a braggin
contest.

I'm proud to be an American and a part of this group!

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC