RE: V6 vs V8 vs 4.7L -- Attn: ABeerCan

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 08:06:47 EDT

Hey ABeerCan!

What are your best quarter-mile times? Have you ran recently after reaching
the 2X1000 mark? I have told the guys I work with about your baby, and one
of them sent me a link that shows an S-10 at 750HP with a quarter of 10.8. I
just wanted to have your numbers to give back to him with a "keep trying"
;^P

Here is the link in case anyone is interested. It is a nice looking package
(engine I mean, not the truck):

http://www.hoodscoop.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=008277

Keep up the nice work! I wish I had your ambition (and cash flow ;) )!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 255,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU