Your 1000hp Dak-- Attn: ABeerCan

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 22:52:22 EDT

Yeah, how about it, I would like to see that engine too. I have never ever
seen you post a single picture of you engine, just a very stock looking V-6
Dakota. Did you ever make any videos? I'm sure a lot of people would like to
see some of your accomplishments. It almost sounds too good to be true. ;-)

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)