Re: What a speech!! (off-topic)

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 23:45:31 EDT

ditto
--- steve preston <steve239dak@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I thought the President`s address to Congress was
> very
> moving,and very well delivered.Makes me proud to be
> an
> American.I don`t remember patriotism being this
> strong,ever.We all seem to be one voice for a
> change.I
> hope and pray that we stay united,and proud of our
> country! God Bless the U.S.A.!!

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia