DML CALENDAR DEADLINES

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:43:19 EDT

 "Mirror mirror, on the wall, who's the Dak-est of them all?" ;-)

  Yep, its that time of year again!

  If you would like to have your truck considered for the 2002 DML
Calendar, I need to have your pictures in my posession on or before
Saturday, October 27. (A note to those attending Daktoberfest, this
will only give you 2 weeks, should be enough time though, if you
hurry.) :-)

  Voting will take place the week of October 28 through November 3.
I am planning to have the calendars ready before x-mas, and these dates
were the latest I felt I could safely push it.

  Please send your photographs to:

Jon Steiger
836 King Road
Forestville, NY 14062

   I would GREATLY prefer actual photographs to digital images due to
the high quality required. However, I may be able to accept some digital
images if the quality is high enough. Wether your pic has a high enough
quality or not will be at my sole discresion. For that reason, if you
are going out to take some pics of your Dak, use a 35mm if at all possible.
Another alternative for you digital only folks would be to submit more than
one picture. If I have a few pics of your truck, I can group them together
into one calendar picture to maintain the quality.
   Folks are welcome to send as many pics as they want, though keep in mind
that if you have a mess of them on the voting page, folks may get sick of
looking at your truck and not vote for you. ;-) If you have alternative
shots such as doing a burnout, a pic of the interior or engine bay, etc.
then by all means send them along too, they can be used as "insets" if
one of your "main" pics is selected.

  Please be sure to send along your e-mail address with your pics; if
your pic is chosen, I will need to get in touch with you for additional
information about your truck.

  ALSO...

  To those of you who are planning DML events in 2002 and already know
the dates, please send them to me and I'll put them on the calendar.
(The space for these dates is a bit limited, so they will be taken on
a first come, first served basis.)

  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or just reply
to this message.

  Good luck, everyone! :-)

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'