FAQ amendment

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 14:03:49 EDT

There is a note posted in the FAQ that you can use premag valve covers on
the magnum v6. In my quest to find an uncracked head to port, the junkyard
accidently sent a premag head to me complete with valve cover. Since I had
a magnum head lying around I decided to try the valve cover on it. The
premag actually has less bolt holes in it then the mag, the vavle cover is
also shaped a little differently as to where it looks like there mite be a
sealing problem on one corner. It is possible to make it work but its not a
direct bolt on. Also the premags have rail rockers instead of the
individual rockers. This is why the valve cover is shaped weird...The
prem,ag valve covers just plain looks funny, the magnum one is much more
pleasing. Your best bet for trick mag v6 valve covers is to buy a set and
have them chromed of painted..

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed