mopar perf cp and kb sc!!!!

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 17:51:43 EDT

hey guys,
well i was ready to send in the optimizer to be reflashed because i was
ready to put on my headers mpcp and 9 psi pully..i call to send it off ans
they tell me that they can only program to the factory cp. so im not so
worried about my shift points 4800 and i want 5300..i hate that damn speed
limiter my wifes accord v-6 2001 catches me on the top end it may take a few
miles but she can do it..any suggestions on this and running a seperate fuel
system.. i know the factory fuel pump sends a signal back to the cp.. i have
a great mechanic who runs the engine building for southland dodge
racing//they have a stock ram full size rc running 11's i read it in mopar
magazine they hold the record in their class..i am going to the houston show
and race..are you going to the event of the year bill and bernd?i cant wait
to meet yall.