RE: RE: New Dak!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 22:32:18 EDT

Yep, spray-in is the best.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of steve preston
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 7:15 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: New Dak!!

I don`t know,Ron.I don`t believe they`re very happy
with me at this point,due to the prolonged
haggling.(The salesman had to go talk to his buddy
about six times to get approval).I`ll be lucky to get
the complimentary fillup. I`m assuming that Line-X is
a spray-in liner,huh? I know plastic liners are not
good,but it`s a lot better than the "Colonel" brand
$99 special I have in my truck now.I can`t even access
the front anchor hooks with my bedliner.Anything is an
improvement.I know for a fact that they will not do
anything more.

=====