Gen II stereo wiring ?'s.

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 02:55:53 EDT

Ok everyone. Here's this question for Gen II owners.
When I bought my '94 CC Sport, it had a stereo in it
that didn't work and I replaced it with one that does.
 Now for my dilemma. The former owner, completely
butchered the stock connections to the stereo system.
So, after I bought the Dak, I just used his
connections for my stereo components. Now I'm
replacing my old equipment with new. I need to know
which wires are for the stock stereo harness. My
Haynes manual hasn't been much help. I hope I don't
have to eventually replace the complete wiring
harness.