Re: rim scratches

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 09:09:42 EDT

Wes, the factory rims are aluminum that are painted and clear coated,
similar to the paint finish on the rest of your truck. To get scratches out,
use similar techniques that you would for the surface of your truck. This
can include waxes/polishes, high speed buffing, and ultimately stripping and
refinishing.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html