Re: Gen II vs. Gen III, on looks alone, with a new twist....

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 00:54:48 EDT

Me and my Mom were out doing some errands today which turned out to be a
whole bunch of new tools and a pretty red roll away tool box from Sears
and a garage organizer/work bench/storage cabnet/etc from OSH. Anyways,
our local FD was having a money drive for the WTC Heros right on
Foothill Blvd near my place, and I made a u-turn to go give them some
$$, the Fireman told me "that truck looks sweet" I say thanks, but the
part I like is when he turned and was talking to his partner, "did you
hear that Dakota when he turned around and got on it?? It sounded mean"
I just got this big a$$ smile and dropped the hammer as I took off to
let him hear it again :), although my Mom gave me this funny look when I
did that o:-)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm