Spark plugs heat shields

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 16:45:44 EDT

Just pulled 8 of these out today and they were alot easier than I thought
they would be (spayed them with liquid wrench the night before). As I have
27000 kms on my engine I think it's time to change plugs soon, Autolite
3923's of course. But I thought I would remove one first to take a look and
now I know about that damn 800lb gorilla. I've been changing plugs for 28
years and this is the first time I have ever broken one. DODGE, DIFFERENT!
Not looking forward to replacing all the rest of them soon. By the way the
plug I took out was still at a good .040 gap, hmmm I wonder how the rest of
them are. Just an FYI.

TTYL
Jay