RE: Bernd's New Look!

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 17:47:15 EDT

I don't think so, they would be too small. It would take Bull testicles to be a
delicatessen for Houston. Montros area to be exact. Now that's a place you do
not want to go at night or 5th ward.

The location would be Baytown, which is not Houston. Why so rude, are you
missing some testicles?

"Woodruff, Jason P" <Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com> on 09/24/2001 04:20:30 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net