RE: 92 5.2L Dak dead Help please!

From: tmfu (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 20:33:20 EDT

I didn't catch the message the first time around. I had the exact same
problem with my 95 a year ago. Got to work, turned it off, came out for
lunch, the truck started ran for a second then died.. I bet you are pulling
a code 42 or 43. If so, check the wiring under the washer tank, and the
wiring to that big-assed connector on the drivers side firewall.

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway, NJ
http://24.6.89.18/Neon
24.6.89.18:6667 (IRC)
ICQ:283886
"You counted on America to be pacifist, you counted wrong." - Ronald Reagan