Re: Was: Bernd's New Look!, Now: Texas Food

From: Raspa 4x4 (raspa4x4@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 21:28:36 EDT

Please ! don't go to Taco Cabana and think that's good Tx Mex food. At
least go to Las Palapas, or try some hole-in-the-wall place. Usually
something with 'Jalisco' in the name is a good bet (a little spanish might
be needed). You're right on with Chris Madrid's, but you can take it one
step further and go to 'Little Hipps' just north of Downtown. They've got a
burger with a patty as big as a pancake, no exaggeration. For BBQ, got to
go to Rudy's.

Vic in SA