Re: 92 5.2L Dak dead Help please!

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 05:04:09 EDT

My 92 did this a while back............only after running for
awhile........shut off for a short time and when you try to start, no
go........

*MY* problem was a bad fuel pump module.............warmed fuel was going
back through the module via the fuel return and causing
problems......dropped the tank and replaced the modeul and all is

Check for fuel pressure at the rail, as you said..........also listen for
the whirring sound coming from the fuel pump in the tank when you power on
(but dont crank)...........

I also had the wiring splice problem mentioned by others, but this caused a
COMPLETE lack of cranking in my case...........

Good luck! Let us know how this turns out!