Re: which spark plugs to use?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 13:10:05 EDT

Autolite 3923
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq
----- Original Message -----
From: "Psychosis" <psychosis@darkhawk.net>
To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 12:31 PM
Subject: DML: which spark plugs to use?

Which spark plugs are better for my 1991 5.2l dak sport? I put bosch
platinums in it but don't really like em. Are autolites or champions a
better plug for this truck? If so which part numbers should i get in those?

Also, i found out who the previous owner was and gave them a call. They are
from a neighboring state and gave me good news. Oil was always changed like
it was supposed to be, didn't use any oil between changes, has a new
transfer case under it, all new brakes around the truck, and haven't had any
problems out of it whatsoever.

Also found out, from dodge dealer, the truck has a 3.92 rearend under it
also.

Thanks,
Psychosis

1991 Dak Sport 4x4 5.2l, auto, 3.92, ac, tow pkg