Re: which spark plugs to use?

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:19:38 EDT

None of the places here in Madison,carry the Autolite 3923's.
They have 3924's a plenty.

I have Champion plugs in her now,and soon i
m gonna try 3924's for the first time

David A. Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T,Magnum V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,AC Oil Filter,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,K&N Home-Brew,
Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" & Wisconsin District Representative
Member of DakotaUSA & Wisconsin Chapter President
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"