backup light...grrr

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 21:37:52 EDT

Well, I was backing up a couple of nights ago and it seemed as though there
was very little light showing in the back to light my way...at the time I
thought it might be due to my taillight covers and "dodge" 3rd light cover.

Well.....it aint so. After removing my roof mat, there are a few holes where
the 3rd light is, so I can clearly see if the light comes on when I am
driving at night...and it don't! Now..I suppose it is possible that a fuse
blew???...but, I just had a new clutch put in...and I got the sneaky
suspicion that the dealer forgot to make a connection. Is this possible?

Where exactly is the switch that turn on the backup lights? Is it easy to
reconnect if those bozos forgot to?

Thanks all

Note: for those who asked for feedback regarding the Centerforce II
clutch....everything is working great. To be honest I can't tell any
difference now btwn the feel of the old stock one and this new Centerforce
II, but that could be simply that I have adjusted to the new feel.

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC