Truckin Nationals Oct 13/14

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 23:36:39 EDT

THE RT & DAKOTA ARMY NEEDS YOU TO ATTEND THE TRUCKIN
NATIONALS IN CHANDLER AZ!!! :P

The RT Club is going to be there, and we would like any and
ALL DAKOTAS to attend with us for a great time. If you
want to run the 1/4 mi track, the normal price for
Saturday/Sunday is $50.00 If you preregister with the RT
Club, Southwest Chapter, you'll be part of our 'club' rate
if we exceed 20 preregistration entries. That'll say each
person $20.00 for the weekend. That's 1/2 tank of gas for
some of us!!

If you are serious about going, get to
www.truckinationals.com, find the PDF for the entry form,
print it out, and fire an email to Duner-> cartel5@home.com
re: Truckin Nationals. Duner will get you a fax number to
send your application.

Again, more than 20 people, that'll save each entry $20...
Not a bad deal. We had 15 Dakotas there last year, and
should easily double that this year!! As last year, we
will have a BBQ going burning burgers and dogs, possibly a
generator or two for people to cool down their rides
between passes, air tools, the works. The DAKOTA group
comes out to run at these events (I've been to the first
two, and only the DAKOTAS put on a show in force). For
people more inclined for showing their rides, they have a
large truck show as well. 4x4s are welcome too, though you
might not want to run the 1/4 mile.

ANYWAY, the time is growing near, and we will be getting
MAGAZINE coverage if we really have a ton of Dakotas there.
 There's plenty of inexpensive motels within 3 miles of the
track, and good food, and a very new self serve carwash.
101 Octane Trick Unleaded is about 6 miles from the track
at a local mobile station.

Sam '00 RT
RT Club Southwest Chapter Prez.

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com