Re: Re: Finally got my Dakota tonight.......

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 19:57:42 EDT

Here`s my thinking on that: If I had,say,a Lebaron
convertible,with the RWD kit and a 340/360,I would
want to utterly stun people by having it look
stock,and blow Camaros and Mustangs into the
weeds,just for the shock value.But since the Dak is
available with V8s,I`m not really surprising anybody
by having one,so I can at least try to advertise it by
having a couple V8 badges on it.Besides,the emblems
are kinda reminiscent of the old Mopar muscle car
days.I do,however,fully understand and appreciate the
sleeper concept.And the S-10 that encountered me an
hour ago now fully understands it as well. :)
Steve P.