Re: RE: front kickpanel speakers

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 21:45:44 EDT

yes they came in a few days ago i installed them today along with the rest
of the system..i will be at baytown on the5 and 6. i put kicker resolution
6.5 and tweeters in the qlogics..i put eclipse point source in the doors
also were 6.5 and tweeters...eclipse 6*9 behind the seats with a 3640
eclipse amp..custom center console hiding two ten"subs with a fosgate 300
watt amp to them.i have a r/t reg. cab so space was limited...vcr with 6"
lcd screen above the rearview mirror that can be pivoted to any
position..head unit is an eclipse cd player with all kinds of functions hell
i just learned how to set the clock..if you are going to baytown ill be
staying at the quality in..johnie boutwell