Re: Re: was houston... now Where is everyone staying?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 22:43:51 EDT

O.k.

Where is everyone staying, that are going to the Houston Mopar Show and
Race?

I'm going, but don't know where yet...(might be in the back of my truck if
the tranny works costs a lot!)

Later,
Tom "Slick"
"It's probably nothing that a rebuild, shift-kit, and a higher stall
converter can't take care of!"