*Update* 92 5.2L Dak dead

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 12:54:55 EDT

The computer was showing no codes. Well, it had the 12 and 55, but that was
all. I tried swapping the A/C relay for the fuel pump relay and that popped
a code 33, but that was expected. I pulled the #1 plug and it stunk of gas
so I'm confident it's getting fuel. I placed the plug on a grounded surface
with the plug wire attached, cranked the engine, and it's definitely getting
no spark. I checked the splice in the hardness under the power distribution
block on the drivers side under the hood and it was good as was the
connector going through the firewall. At that point, it was dark and my
father-in-law decided to just take the truck to the dealership since he
needs to get it back up and running. I just don't have the time to
troubleshoot it before the sun sets after work.

I'll post a final update when he gets it back with the verdict.

Thanks to everyone who had a suggestion.

John