Overhead console removal

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:15:25 EDT

I have removed the large roof mounted overhead console and what was left is
the black 'frame' which supports the portion I have already removed. Has
anyone ever removed this frame?

Although there is very little clearance behind this frame, for my purposes
it would be perfect for running a number of (18guage) wires through. I am
going to have 4 switches located within the console...these switches will
not only activate the fused circuits, but will also activate individual LEDs
on the console exterior...thus, I need a way of feeding these wires as
neatly as possible.

This black frame appears to be secured by 2 screws in the front....and some
unknown way in the back...it is the back location that I am wondering
about...I see no screws to loosen??

TIA
 --
Kevin Hoegen