Re: IAT Adjuster and Pinging

From: KCDak (jasonmanderson@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:08:18 EDT

The outside temp is right around 70-75. As for the setting, I have tried it
between 11-3 o'clock. For the most part I'm getting the pinging on WOT or
close to it. Either way, I had no problems at all with pinging before. I'm
assuming that if there is a bad connection that I would get a check engine
light...correct?

Thanks again,
Jason