Re: Underdrive Pulleys

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 02:52:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/01 10:15:42 PM, bernd@texas.net writes:

<< $245 Separately on the 4.7L. Don't have the page up at this time for
the ASP Pullies.

- Bernd >>

How many pcs..... sounds 3 ? I borrrowed the March set (which people thought
werent spinning the compressor fast enough) and speeded it up a little. Check
out http://www.jlmmachine.com..... we can do ANYTHING ou of metal ... we have
3 policies.

1. Fast
2. Cheap
3. Reliable.

Pick two. These aerospace components we make are like comparing a apple to an
orange.
We're used to .005" tolerences, unlike sloppy automotive machine work.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR - but for the extra $20 - most people dont mind it
b/c they know what they're getting is the best :-)

ttyl
Patrick

for eg; ASP is steel, this is aluminum hardcoat , the same stuff they make
grinding wheels from (aluminum oxide!) I know my metals I guess you say ....
;)

ttyl
Patrick