Re: Re: After market warranty anyone?

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 08:11:52 EDT

I gotta admit Jake that when I bought my Dak the 'closer' asked if I would
like the extended warranty. I said sure, thinkin it was a Chrystler extended
warranty (I had never heard of 3rd party warranties before this). It was
only when I had problems recentely that I saw how much of a scam the
majority of them are :-(

...I'll know next time I guess

Hope it works out for you bud. Like I mentioned earlier, if you don't find
your origianl paperwork, you should be able to call your lender and have
them get copies of it for you...that's what I did.

Later

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC

<JakeandReggie@aol.com> wrote in message news:97.1bde523f.28e587a9@aol.com... > Oh man your scarin' me now! I don't have my fine print paperwork on me, guess > I should try and get it to avoid any surprises. Thanks. > > Jake