Re: Re: Re: R/T leaf springs

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 12:59:07 EDT

I believe Bernd already offered to test one of your units if you shipped it to
him. Quitcherbitching, ship it to him, and let your product prove itself. If
you're so damn sure that you've got the best product, you will have no qualms
about doing this. And why should Tony "try out" your TB? Why make him pay to be
your guinea pig?