Re: RE: rocker arm ratio and cams

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 13:52:55 EDT

This is true. IT probalby wont act like the cam i put in the slant 6 a
couple months ago, on even the cam i put in my 68 firebird. i havent done
any really in depth mpi mods on anything, but i have had them apart, all and
all its gona br a fun learning experience I have allready purchased the mp
computer, hoping that that has a wider feul curve and will compensate for
the lower vacum. as for emissions i'm not really concerned, here in PA they
were just shot down again i heard. so i geuss it'll be another few years
untill its proposed state wide again , and i also have some connections for
stickers anyway. But what i was wondering about the cam is how its comapres
to stack in the way it pulls, low end tourqe, etc. And will that comp be
enough(is it programable?) For the most part i'm goin all out on my 318,
heads, intake, exhast, cam, inj, etc...... My goal is 350 at the flywheel.
wish me luck
-Aaron