Re: RE: DML Digest V4 #4152

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 14:29:56 EDT

My 2001 MP catalog with parts list says (it's at home, so I'm on memory)
either $300 or $400. Someone posted a while ago that their dealer was
selling it for the price listed on the sheet I have. If the price you got
includes installation (they have to flash the VIN and mileage), it's probably
the best you'll find. If it's for the part only, you can get it for cheaper
elsewhere.