Re: rocker arm ratio and cams

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 20:38:26 EDT

I've got the HER1828AL cam in my 360, and I've had zero problems with it of
any kind, except when the battery has been disconnected it will idle like
crap for 100-200 miles, then I guess the computer figures it out then it
idles at 750 RPM's fine. I'm also running Mopar 1.6 rockers, computer, and
M1 2bbl intake, also mine is OBDI so that may be a factor.
Sam South
ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html