Re: whats the difference?? TBs!!!!!!! Attn: Patrick

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 20:11:15 EDT

Patrick,
Have you ever seen the Life cereal commercial, "I'm not going to try it, you
try it. Let's give it to Mikey he'll try anything." Why not send one of
your TB's to Bernd and let him test it and see what his response is. And if
Bernd likes it, I will buy one and I'm sure many more on the DML will also.
The pictures of the TB on that web site you sent look great. What have you
got to lose? If it's as good as you say it is, your going to make nothing
but money and future customers. q:^)

TTYL
Jay