Re: Lebanon Valley Food Mgr (Andy, Bob S ???)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 21:04:26 EDT

That's right Bob. I'm stopping at a supermarket on the way out in the
morning to stock up on chips, soda, water, ice, burgers and buns. Bob
Smith is bringing dogs (and I assume buns), condiments, the fine china
and the good silver. I'll pick up some backup there just to be safe and
will have my receipts.

I'm going to guess at around 16 people and buy accordingly. There will
be food there but I'm sure it'll be expensive.

Great to hear you'll be joining us Bob!